Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Points to Make For My Oral Exam (With the Help of Leyla)

  1. Did not know much about theatre before - the only time I was on stage was for a band concert or when I played narrator in Elementary School
  2. Had the most difficulty with sharing my ideas and revealing/exposing who I am
  3. Broke the barrier by being encouraged and hearing others' ideas as well, learning more about practitioners and realizing I may be able to really develop with mine
  4. I learned from the process of using stimuli and devising that
    - theatre can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be, as long as you have a clear message
    - stage elements take a lot of work
    - practioners' theories can be of great use
  5. Grown in developing my ideas and thinking more outside the box
    - I'm more creative than I thought and am having less of a difficult time creating a message
  6. A message I find in a lot of my pieces: It's okay to be different and there's no need to hide.
  7. Themes I find in (almost) all of my pieces: acceptance, difference, vibrance
Images:
- a blank canvas (I have so many ideas to paint)
- trombone (another passion of mine that is stressful at times, but gives me the sense of release: COMPARISON)
- thinking outside the box
- a nice necklace with different beads (all these different people make a beautiful product)
- something simple looking on the outside, but complicated on the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment